5 years-11 months
- Posted On :
- Posted by : Vikas
Magento SEO - How to add Magento Canonical Meta Tag
Step 1: Login your Magento Admin Panel
Step 2: Go to System > Configuration
Step 3: In the left menu, choose Catalog >> Search Engine Optimizations
- In the "Use Canonical Link Meta Tag for Categories" choose "Yes"
- In the "Use Canonical Link Meta Tag for Products" choose "No"
Step 4: Save the changes
When answering a question please:
- Read the question carefully.
- Understand that English isn't everyone's first language so be lenient of bad
spelling and grammar.
- If a question is poorly phrased then either ask for clarification, ignore it, or
edit the question and fix the problem. Insults are not welcome.
Let's work to help developers, not make them feel stupid.